Why should I participate in a Coalition?


The Regional Water Quality Control Board regulates all discharges of waste and requires all irrigated agriculture in the Central Valley to obtain regulatory coverage and conduct monitoring and reporting. This can be done on an individual farm basis by obtaining an individual permit directly with the Regional Board or by joining the Coalition group which conducts regional monitoring and aggregates reporting to the Regional Board. The Coalition also conducts education and outreach and assists members in complying with the Regional Board’s regulation. Complying with the regulation through the Coalition is the most cost-effective option for growers. Growers pay a reduced State fee through the Coalition and monitoring and reporting costs are substantially more if growers were to obtain an individual permit.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search